Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,495 Posts
From the reviews that I have read about people that have held them they seem to like them pretty good. I don't know personally.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Finally got to see a picture of one. Dang sure does look like my Kel-tec! I'm not gonna trade my Kel-tec in any time soon, but if I get in the mood to buy another small plastic totin' peice, I'll sure look at the Ruger. Will they offer it in 9mm?

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Kel-tec P3AT clone. Looks like Ruger just jumped on the small plastic-framed pistol bandwagon. I'll reserve my opinion on them until I get a close look at one. Meanwhile, I'll carry my KT. If they make one in 9mm, it will have to be a good bit bigger, making it less concealable.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought one of the single stack Kel-Tec's 9 mms and it was too big for me to carry comfortably.

·
Administrator
81,471 Posts
I have a P3AT that rides in my front pocket just about all the time. You never even know it is there.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I have a new production Kel-Tec PF9 (9mm) that goes with me everywhere (either in the front pocket or IWB with clip). 1,000+ rounds without a failure of any kind.

While it is not my favorite gun in the safe, it is my favorite for daily carry.

Bigger is not aways better......

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I have a new production Kel-Tec PF9 (9mm) that goes with me everywhere (either in the front pocket or IWB with clip). 1,000+ rounds without a failure of any kind.

While it is not my favorite gun in the safe, it is my favorite for daily carry.

Bigger is not aways better......
The .22 in your pocket does more good than the .45 in the safe.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Ditto!!! I'm a firm believer in the "pocket-rocket"!

Not my go-to gun if I think I'm going to have trouble, but a sight better than nothing!! If I think I'm gonna find trouble, then I carry a rifle and as many friends with rifles as I can muster!!! And I can usually muster a good number of them when I need to!!!

My P-R has paid for itself thousands of times over and I'm never without it!!

Sure I prefer a .45, or a .357, .40 or 10mm!! But you fight with what you've got!!! Even if it isn't what the "guru's" tell you that you need!!

I'd rather be missed with a forty-five than hit with a twenty-two!!!!! Pretty good logic to me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts