Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,386 Posts
Not trying to be a smart aleck, but don't get your hopes up for a good condition 10/22 anywhere near that price range. #1--people just don't sell them often, #2--They hold alot of their value.

Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I mean no offense but you would probably be better off finding one locally.
I have one I could sell you for $150. but the FFL here would charge $25+ shipping and your FFL would probably charge you another $25.
You could find one for $200 locally and still be better off than shipping one from AR to KS.
....popgun

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I mean no offense but you would probably be better off finding one locally.
I have one I could sell you for $150. but the FFL here would charge $25+ shipping and your FFL would probably charge you another $25.
You could find one for $200 locally and still be better off than shipping one from AR to KS.
....popgun
how far are you from rogers? because i know a go who lives near by and he comes here alot.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Yea, I'm just joking around.
However, with the the high mileage vehicles and low mileage vehicles running around, I figure the average is about 21 mpg.
I'm about 215 miles from Rogers.

I think we all had better start using gallons as a measurement instead of miles, hours, or minutes.

....popgun

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.