Roundball~~~

Discussion in 'Razorbacks' started by CP, Jan 5, 2008.

1. CP

CP Well-Known Member

SA
    ...Baylor at 7:30...road.....ABC and FOX.

We better show up with our laces pulled tight and double knotted...:up:

2. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

a nice win if we can get it

3. I don't know why I get so upset when I watch the Razorbacks but I do. Do ya feel that way? At half time I turned over to the Jacksonville Pittsburg game and I enjoyed that what I saw of it. I'm back watching the Hogs again and it's tied up 55 all. Talk to ya after the game.:censored: :mad: :censored:

4. retnuhreed

retnuhreed Well-Known Member

Hogs!

They make me nervous!!!! Hill fouls out early, ummmm why...........?:smack:

5. theridgehunter

theridgehunter Select Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner

Good win for the Hawgs!

6. CP

CP Well-Known Member

SA
    WPS~~

A win
    Our RPI just went up...

7. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

11 wins

10-6 in the SEC and we'll make the DANCE without the SEC torunament

8. A quality win that will help us get a higher seed but I am worn out. I should have had a few drinks before this one.WPS :thumb:

By the way, Pelphrey has the guys playing with a little more fire than Heath did. I think he is a keeper.

9. spur

spur Moderator-Razorback Forum<br>Sports

nwar
    :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

10. CP

CP Well-Known Member

SA
    I just hope Billy G. starts to win all the rest of his...(but us)...and ups his job security thingy somewhat....:rolleyes:

11. retnuhreed

retnuhreed Well-Known Member

Wooooooo Pig Soooooie!

That's what I'm talkin bout! I like seeing a coach that gets up off that bench and coaches. Heath didnt do that, made me ill. Good game! :thumb:

View attachment 1817

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  12. F B

F B Administrator

Cabot
    Pel didnt waste much time gettin' a T in this one! :thumb:

It was a great win for the Hogs. Not only to beat a quality team but to do it in Dallas and on TV. :thumb:

13. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

FT's down the stretch make a difference don't they? Between that one and the Steelers/Jags I may not sleep for a week.

14. JR

JR Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br

I know what ya'll mean. I forgot that they were going to be playing last night and when we left my parents house the Hogs were up by two, by the time that we got home they were down by 7, so I wouldn't turn it on when we got in the house. I had just chalked it up as a loss, then I saw on ESPN 2 sports ticker where they had won. I guess that I was just spoiled in the early & mid-ninties when I felt confident that they could win every game played, and if they lost it was because they were robbed. I sure wish that we would get back to those days.

15. millennium man

millennium man Well-Known Member

me too :biggrin:

16. CP

CP Well-Known Member

SA

JR...you missed a great effort on our kids part.

It was as close...or maybe the best, defense that we have played in twenty years.

We let a few too many drives go unchallenged in the first half but it was a choice between defending the three or the basket. We defended the three pretty fair...shot it pretty fair also.:thumb:

We are headed back...just be patient.

17. hawgpharm

hawgpharm Well-Known Member

i have the game on dvr but have not been able to watch it yet. it sounds like we shot the ball really well. with the way this team plays defense we should be able to beat almost anyone if we shoot the ball well. i am excited about the recruiting class we signed and i think pel will be much better than heath was.