Are you talking about Big Timber? The Ross Foundation handed over thousands of acres of land for the AGFC to manage. They call it Big Timber. No ATV's allowed. Most of the land is in Clark County, at least the part that I hunt. There is also land near Gurdon, Curtis, and Dalark.
1. All users must have a valid user permit.
2. All riders of an ATV, motorcycle, or off-road vehicle are required to wear a helmet and eye protection.
3. Recreational users under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
4. The Jack Mountain Unit is closed to all users from dusk to dawn outside of hunting season. During hunting season the area is open one hour before daylight and one hour after dark. Those with camping permits can use Agar Loop Rd. and Camp Rd. to access Hwy. 7 or Hwy. 128 after hours.
5. Travel only at safe and reasonable speeds.(Speed limit is 15 MPH.)
6. Obey all information or warning signs.
7. Ride only on existing roads and trails.
8. Remove all of your trash and litter.
9. Be respectful of other users.
10. The Jack Mountain Unit is closed to all trail riding from October 1st to January 1st.