Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very informative material.

For those who may be thinking that Romney is a conservative alternative, I am very concerned that Romney is not a conservative at all.

I am an avid consumer of conservative media. I have been quite startled since December with the tone of the criticism of Governor Huckabee's record by Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, GOPUSA.com, Townhall.com columnists, and others, along with an absence of criticism for Romney's record. I believe that there may be a conflict of interest between conservative media and Romney.

On Nov 16, 2006, Clear Channel Communications agreed to be acquired by Bain Capital and Thomas Lee Partners for nearly $19 billion. Bain Capital is the private equity firm founded by Mitt Romney in 1984; that he left in 2001 to head the 2002 Olympics; where he is still a silent partner. The sale was completed in Dec 2007 after 1 year of pending negotiations of a leveraged buyout agreement. Clear Channel owns more than 1,100 full-power AM, FM, and shortwave radio stations, twelve radio channels on XM Satellite Radio, and more than 30 television stations in the United States.

Premiere Radio Networks, which is the largest syndication company in the United States, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Clear Channel and is home to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, FOX NEWS Radio and many others. I saw that Premiere Radio Networks is transitioning to a new CEO Charlie Rahilly from Kraig Kitchin. Sean Hannity recently signed a large multi-market contract with Clear Channel.

No wonder FOX NEWS is backing Romney. He is part owner in the company.:frown:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,804 Posts
Very informative material.

For those who may be thinking that Romney is a conservative alternative, I am very concerned that Romney is not a conservative at all.

I am an avid consumer of conservative media. I have been quite startled since December with the tone of the criticism of Governor Huckabee's record by Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, GOPUSA.com, Townhall.com columnists, and others, along with an absence of criticism for Romney's record. I believe that there may be a conflict of interest between conservative media and Romney.

On Nov 16, 2006, Clear Channel Communications agreed to be acquired by Bain Capital and Thomas Lee Partners for nearly $19 billion. Bain Capital is the private equity firm founded by Mitt Romney in 1984; that he left in 2001 to head the 2002 Olympics; where he is still a silent partner. The sale was completed in Dec 2007 after 1 year of pending negotiations of a leveraged buyout agreement. Clear Channel owns more than 1,100 full-power AM, FM, and shortwave radio stations, twelve radio channels on XM Satellite Radio, and more than 30 television stations in the United States.

Premiere Radio Networks, which is the largest syndication company in the United States, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Clear Channel and is home to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, FOX NEWS Radio and many others. I saw that Premiere Radio Networks is transitioning to a new CEO Charlie Rahilly from Kraig Kitchin. Sean Hannity recently signed a large multi-market contract with Clear Channel.

No wonder FOX NEWS is backing Romney. He is part owner in the company.:frown:
If Ann Coulter is against you....you in a heap o'trouble:razz: just harken back to what she brung on John Kerry:thumb: I heard she was gay?? And So's Sean Hannity:razz:
Romney sounds too much like homney[grits]:fit:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Hannity has a wife and family. Pretty boy Edwards looks to be the one from the dark side. I know he has a family----but still---he sure is pretty. ALL the Dems. like the gay crowd. Look at the Dems platform. I guess I like gays more than abortionist---but not by much. :mad:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,804 Posts
Hannity has a wife and family. Pretty boy Edwards looks to be the one from the dark side. I know he has a family----but still---he sure is pretty. ALL the Dems. like the gay crowd. Look at the Dems platform. I guess I like gays more than abortionist---but not by much. :mad:
That must be why he's still in the closet:razz:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts