Rolling Thunder?

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by js05_14, Dec 11, 2012.

1. js05_14

js05_14 Well-Known Member

Anybody have any dealings with Rolling Thunder Game Calls lately? I am having some issues with an order and cannot get in contact with them. Just wondering if somebody knows something I dont.

2. getemshug

getemshug Well-Known Member

I ordered by brother a call from them last week, haven't got it yet. Hopefully I won't have a problem with it....

3. js05_14

Have they shipped your order yet?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  4. jdrake19

jdrake19 Well-Known Member

I had a problem last year with an order. Turns out Spencer had the flu pretty bad and had been out of commission for a while. He made it right when he was feeling better. I felt bad for the email I sent him! LOL

5. archeryman.501

archeryman.501 Well-Known Member

i have had several deals with him and never had a problem. He is a top notch fellow and will do you right

6. js05_14

I was thinking that something like this may be the problem. I am starting to get frustrated with them but am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I have not been rude yet. There is a time and place for that but I don't feel like it has come just yet.

7. waterfowler15

waterfowler15 Well-Known Member

I would email spencer or message him on Facebook if you have it. He is usually quick to respond the times I have contacted him. He is deff a top notch fellow, never heard a bad thing about him!

8. js05_14

I've emailed both contacts on the website, sent a Facebook message, left a message with the order, and called/left voicemails. I might have to go old school and break out a pen, paper, and a stamp. LOL

9. js05_14

Thanks guys. Just got to talk to Spencer and everything is worked out.

10. tator222

tator222 Well-Known Member

Figured you would get it worked out. Spencer is a good dude.