Roll Tide!!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by dhueydxt, Dec 1, 2012.

1. dhueydxt

dhueydxt Well-Known Member

I might be the only one but i hope Bama beats the irish by 100... I have a cousin that loves Notre Dame but i cant stand em... While bama just had a dog fight the " to good to be in a conference" Irish was just sittin back gettin healthy..so as much as it hurts come Jan. Ill be saying "ROLL TIDE"

2. 44

44 Well-Known Member

I think Notre Dame will get stomped. That game right there was our National Championship.

3. dhueydxt

I do to only chance they have is the 2 months they have to prepare. But they r gna be very surprised that bamas backers are faster than there backs

4. thomasw_lrd

thomasw_lrd Well-Known Member

Bama's gonna prove once again why the SEC is the best. That game was well fought, and I still think the refs gave it to Bama.

5. jack03111969

jack03111969 Well-Known Member

im a big irish fan and to all the sec lovers who are allready chalking up a win.......the game has not been played yet i do give alabama the edge.......i say notre dame needs a few turnovers to have a chance if not i give it to bama 24-13 if notre dame can turn turnover into points i say irish 20-17. i will say alabama is not gonna run all over notre dame like they did georgia notre dame has the best front 5 in collage football this year.............. .i give alabama no more then 90 yards rushing alabama is goona have to throw alot underneath............. LETS GO IRISH...............

6. brushcreek

brushcreek Well-Known Member

Gave it to Bama? How? Worse call of the night was the negated Pass interference call due to tipped ball. Ball was not tipped and that call cost Bama at least 7 points.

7. dhueydxt

Hey Jack just kinda wondering how u figure ND has best front 5 in nation when they havnt played anybody all year..and wont nxt year either... Same story every year. To me Notre dame is kinda like Boise State except Boise atleast doesnt think they are to good for a conference. And i like how you your putting ND as the underdogg but arnt they ranked #1 Roll Tide!!! Give the irish just a small taste of what yhe SEC stands for......

8. mwmwbm

mwmwbm Well-Known Member

:fit:

9. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

Alabama opened up as a 10-point favorite over Notre Dame in Vegas.

10. jack03111969

well notre dame played 9 teams that are bowl eligable this year compared to alabama only played 6 teams that are. notre dame won the 2 games they played againist 10-2 teams oklahoma and stanford. alabama split the 2 games they played aganist 10-2 teams in lsu and texas a&m.alabama played 3 games against teams that have never been to a bowl game to say notre dame has not played nobody look at alabama's schudle......

11. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

Everyone knows that the SEC is THE premier college football conference. Everyone wants to come here to play ball and that is a fact Jack! While I'm sure for nostalgic reasons some people may like to see Notre Dame win ( these folks are most likely vegetarians ) its just not gonna happen. I'm a Hog Fan till I die, but right now I'll be hollering ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

12. jack03111969

its good to be the underdog its been thats way all year. notre dames been behind the 8 ball and no one ever expected them to be where they are at now. i would not have it any other way.

13. thomasw_lrd

OK I may be a little bitter, cause I don't like Bama. But I think had they called unsportsmanlike conduct, Georgia could a won the game with a field goal. Course I also think Bama intercepted that last ball.

14. jack03111969

oyah i would never root for a team that made me EAT MY OWN TURF 52-0 no matter what conference i was in are i was not in. it would leave a bitter taste in my mouth..................................

15. thomasw_lrd

Plus I just realized that Georgia doesn't very the respect they deserve.

16. Meathunter

Meathunter Well-Known Member

they still didn't play anyone that was as good as a&m or the bulldogs.

17. jdawg

jdawg Super Member<br>2013-14 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

This is what kills Me to no end. Did you really say Notre Dame don't play anybody?? Out of the 12 games Notre Dame has played 10 are bowl eligible meaning they have won more than 6 games , and the Irish have still kept a 12-0 record. Alabama has played 6 teams that are bowl eligible one of which they got beat by. Go Irish!!!!

18. jdawg

jdawg Super Member<br>2013-14 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

My bad, I didnt see this.

19. dhueydxt

R u seriously goin of that they are bowl eligble.... Not a team on this schedule would be "bowl eligible" if they played in sec week in an week out......

Attached Files:

20. dhueydxt

I just hope u r willing to talk on jan. 9th.. " massacre in miami" i can see it now!!!