Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow, I guess it has been a while since I bought my RNT Original, if they are considered "vintage" now. Whats next, music I listened to growing up being considered "classic". Damn, thats already happened too.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Wow, I guess it has been a while since I bought my RNT Original, if they are considered "vintage" now. Whats next, music I listened to growing up being considered "classic". Damn, thats already happened too.
I'm not kidding I sold a Short Barrel I got when I got married I've been married 7 years sold it this spring for almost double cause the collector said it was a vintage . Hey the music we listened to is Classic ( Classic Rock ) ( Classic Country )

·
Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner
6,928 Posts
there are a few differences even the latter stickers were cut on a cnc machine
but for the most part thats the biggest factor reguarding the price, older was actually hand turned thelatter are "programmed" there are some tone board differences as well, maybe not visable to the naked eye but listen to an original cut in the late 90's compaired to one cut yesterday, they dont sound the same ast least to me

"IF" you can find a stickered rnt that says "rich n tone" and it has the "rope" band around the edge of the sticker you got a true hand made one im saying hand made i mean they turned it on a a lathe used a jig to cut the tone board on the insert something that took some time to actually make.

·
Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner
6,928 Posts
u r correct, kinda its foot print not prince LOL! i owned 1 in clear acrylic but the sticker didn't stay on it long
the call above would be a true vintage call imo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.