Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Stupid, stupid corporations...
A photo of a freed Kyle Rittenhouse shows him wearing a Black Rifle Coffee tee shirt...
Right away, the libs attack BRC....
Just freaking ignore the twits on Twitter!
But.... NO....
Black Rifle Coffee has to come out with some asinine statement bad mouthing Rittenhouse...
Stupid.... There's plenty of coffee choices out there, why risk your core supporters?
Do they really think the anti gun, anti LEO crowd buys their product?
I have... Many times....
No more.
Community Coffee is just as good, if not better....

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
A photo of a freed Kyle Rittenhouse shows him wearing a Black Rifle Coffee tee shirt...
But.... NO....
Black Rifle Coffee has to come out with some asinine statement bad mouthing Rittenhouse...
Stupid.... There's plenty of coffee choices out there, why risk your core supporters?
I have... Many times....
No more.
I've never understood corporations making a political statement about anything; like Dolly Parton said, "you're going to pi$$ off half the people". Evidently, BRC is going to lose a lot of business from their REAL customer base because they were worried about offending left-wing twits who would never buy their product in the first place.

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
I think his attorney should have been smart enough to have Rittenhouse change his shirt before taking a photo for public consumption. Second, the statement from BRC doesn't ring to me they are throwing Rittenhouse under the bus but rather trying to ride the fence. It just states they don't support legal advocacy or have a relationship with him. I think they will find out riding the fence is rarely a good stance. Take one side or the other.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
54,080 Posts
But.... NO....
I have... Many times....
No more.
I like my brand and the way I cook it! Not gonna advertise it!

·
Registered
25,115 Posts
I think his attorney should have been smart enough to have Rittenhouse change his shirt before taking a photo for public consumption. Second, the statement from BRC doesn't ring to me they are throwing Rittenhouse under the bus but rather trying to ride the fence. It just states they don't support legal advocacy or have a relationship with him. I think they will find out riding the fence is rarely a good stance. Take one side or the other.
Agree. Not advocating one way or the other, but all they said was the didn’t sponsor nor have a relationship with him. Don’t really guess I see how that’s caving to the mob but maybe I’m missing something.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Have y'all watched their commercial videos?!? They are a sensitive liberal's nightmare. They don't care IMO. Also, I bet they won't care a bit if they are 'targeted'.
Tommy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts