Arkansas Hunting banner

Reydell Duck/Deer club

8K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  Remington 
#1 ·
This club is located on wrape plantation road and adjoins bayou meta. the lease is 1600 acres. It has I believe 2 rice fields and 2 soybean fields and a slough to duck hunt. i has winter wheat fields for the deer to come out into for deer hunting. Some fields are all day hunting and some fields are morning only hunting. There is a guest policy, one time per week so that the farm is not over crowded. the number of people in the lease is 10. Right now we are seeking 2 people. I can say I hunted it for the first time last year and shot ducks every time I went except twice. I went over dozen times. The fields are rotated every year in crops. There are no permanent blinds on the place. most of the guys use lay out blinds that they bring in/out. There is a place for campers. one fellow pays the electric bill and who ever uses the pole shares the electric bill with him. I don't know what that costs b/c I drive back and forth. The price is 2000.00 a year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.