Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
brindle mountain cur lost @ felsethal on 12/19/11. Dogs name is nub.Has a bobbed tail and owners name is on the collar.Please call Randy @ 501-326-7167 or Michelle @501-722-3535 or Danny @ 501-860-3113.Thanks

· Member<br>2008 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner<br>2
658 Posts
Ever find your lost dog. I was at jones lake this morning and saw a dog at the boat ramp. All I could tell was that it was brown. It took off from the ramp quick. It was very skittish. Sorry I couldn't be more help. I didn't see a collar.

BPShunter

· Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner
771 Posts
We have not found him. Are you going back any time soon? If so, can you take a picture without getting too close and text it to me please? 501.722.3535 I know a guy who lives real close and can be there in a matter of minutes. Thank you so much for the info.

· Registered
4,141 Posts
Just gonna let ya'll know that Nub has been found. They got a call today from the people that had found Nub. Randy and Michelle went and picked Nub up this afternoon and other than a little weight loss he appears to be in good shape. Thanks for everyone that looked and Randy And Michelle are sure happy that they got Nub back home!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.