Returned package

Discussion in 'Guns, Ammunition, and Reloading' started by Mr. Rusty, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Mr. Rusty

Mr. Rusty Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I was supposed to had gotten some ammo today, it got returned to sender. Any reason why? Damaged box?

sparkie likes this.
  2. Saltydog

Saltydog Well-Known Member

Ash Flat
    Probably....
    Unless the Mrs. was home when it was delivered, and you weren't given the "ok" to get it.... :rolleyes:

Allenn, sparkie, Arky73 and 1 other person like this.

3. Arky73

Arky73 Well-Known Member

Did they ship it with signature required, and not tell you on the front end? Had that happen before.

sparkie likes this.
  4. Durasas

Durasas Well-Known Member

Usually when I see that happen at work it's because of an error in the shipping address. You might call and see what address they tried to send it to.

sparkie likes this.
  5. Mr. Rusty

Nah, I contacted SGAMMO but I haven’t heard back from them. The package made it to Memphis and then got shipped back to them.

sparkie likes this.
  6. Mr. Rusty

I just checked, that’s exactly it

sparkie likes this.
  7. Durasas

It's a pain but it happens, might call and see if they can send again since the other is already on the way back, save some time waiting maybe.

sparkie likes this.
  8. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    I had it diverted to my house. Thanks for the ammo Rusty.

Triple Threat, sparkie and Durasas like this.
  9. Mr. Rusty

Your welcome

sparkie likes this.
  10. Mr. Rusty

Now I can’t find a number on their web page, anyone have a number?

sparkie likes this.
  11. Durasas

405-614-1418 says google

sparkie likes this.
  12. sparkie

sparkie Well-Known Member Supporting Member

NEA
    I had a order last week this guy only had only one of these "and they are hard to find" and it made it to Memphis on time --the next thing I knew it was in PA. When he got it on the way again he told me his wife buys many things and he reuses her shipping box's and had missed marking through a old address. I got it about 2x as long of shipping as it should. Stuff happens. But why always to me?

CBD and Mr. Rusty like this.
  13. Mr. Rusty

It was jacked up from the start. The order went through from a different city, I got an email from them saying my order was enroute but got delayed, then said would be delivered to today but the city got changed again, then an email from UPS again saying it got returned from sender.
    I should have checked the original billing and shipping order, but I know I did not get my address wrong. I’m trying to figure out how that happened

sparkie likes this.
  14. Mr. Rusty

Duh

sparkie likes this.
  15. Durasas

I checked out their site and couldn't find a number anywhere, while looking online I found where it said they were a phone free business, apparently they are SGAMMO aka Performance Ammunition Center, that's how I found a number. Phoneless business, great idea lol

Mr. Rusty and sparkie like this.
  16. Onetrakd

Onetrakd Well-Known Member

Nwa
    Mr Rusty how deep in the Bud Light were you when you gave them your address?

Punkinseed likes this.
  17. Mr. Rusty

Prolly not too deep, but even falling down drunk I know where I live. I’m kinda like Otis in Mayberry, he knows where to go sleep his drunk off.
    We have had some dialogue and they want to charge again for shipping so I told them to refund my money and we’ll call it even.

Oh, on the 9th the government is getting their stimulus money back, I just finished my taxes Trump is getting his Trump check back.

Arky73, sparkie and Durasas like this.
  18. Mr. Rusty

Me and whomever is going back and forth.
    I just went in and generated another order and it auto filled my correct address. This one on them

sparkie likes this.
  19. Mr. Rusty

I never thought I’d have such issues with SGAMMO, I’ve bought quite a bit of ammo from the before with no problems. I like mom and pop businesses. But they are adamant in their business as I am in my purchasing. But for 13 bucks we parted ways.
    I ordered some mach2 ammo for half price from a company that I’ve never had dealings with named, Red River Reloading. I hope to do more business with them.

Onetrakd, Arky73 and sparkie like this.