Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am retiring in January after 45 years in GM parts. My wife is from N Little Rock originally, we are currently in NC. We are building a home in Edgemont on Greers Ferry Lake and will be moving in January. Dabble in woodworking and going to try a little side gig with it. New to hunting and fish and looking to learn. We have a fifth wheel and enjoy camping. Looking to meet and make new friends!
Rick

·
Premium Member
12,289 Posts
I am retiring in January after 45 years in GM parts. My wife is from N Little Rock originally, we are currently in NC. We are building a home in Edgemont on Greers Ferry Lake and will be moving in January. Dabble in woodworking and going to try a little side gig with it. New to hunting and fish and looking to learn. We have a fifth wheel and enjoy camping. Looking to meet and make new friends!
Rick
You will make more friends from here if you buy 3000 acres

You may want to hold off on the thanks until after you meet uncle jack

Regardless, tell your wife we said a big ol welcome home and I hope you like it here

·
Premium Member
18,445 Posts
Uncle Jack? Do we need to be on the lookout for him? 😂
Don’t worry....you’ll recognize him when he responds. He’s one of the more sage members here and every since he was released from the state hospital he has really turned his life around.

·
Premium Member
30,432 Posts
Welcome to the Site..
Welcome to Greer's Ferry..
Welcome to Edgemont.You will love it..
Be glad to help anyway we can..
Love Hunting and Fishing..
My Neighbor Dabbles in wood working..
If you haven't Got a Church Home..
Westside Greer's Ferry 1st Baptist Church welcomes you..The New Church East of westside School...

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Welcome and welcome to Arkansas. I grew up about 15 minutes or so from Greer’s Ferry so my opinion is you are moving to a great area.
As was said before, you’ll get a lot of good info from a lot of good people on here but sometimes you gotta sort through a bit of bull.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts