Retired Police Officer gives up AR.......

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by chaley, Dec 18, 2012.

1. chaley

chaley Well-Known Member

2. beltcutter

beltcutter Well-Known Member

I just hope he isn't trying to be some hero for this action, or trying to lead by example. What is he proving; is he afraid he might one day lose his cool and shoot a room full of unarmed people?

Somebody made sure the press was involved.

3. OMG.

I knew the average man in this nation had been neutered..... I didn't know it was this bad.

4. demented

demented Well-Known Member

Fools led by bigger fools.

5. flydown

flydown Well-Known Member

Beebe
    Exactly.

6. Texan44

Texan44 Well-Known Member

Wat the hell is wrong with people!!! I realize our nation has changed, because of how the election turned out . Now I'm beginning to think that Liberalism is some sorta Virus or something!!!! This is beyond ridiculous now.

7. jublain

jublain Well-Known Member

He shoulda gave that to me!

8. DeLancey

DeLancey Well-Known Member

I would have taken good care of the gun for him. I find it funny that was the big story on our news yesterday and this morning someone made sure the news crews knew all about the donation.

9. ISLEEPU

ISLEEPU Well-Known Member

I bet he voted for Obama.

10. BIG JIM

BIG JIM Select Member<br>Ol Eagle Eye

Well apparently he either thought he was loosing his mind and he might be a danger to others if he kept it or he didn't have room in his safe for it anymore and didn't want to leave it laying around the house. Those are the only two logical reasons I can think of that would explain it.

11. paxcolt

paxcolt Well-Known Member

Conway
    Yup.

12. flydown

flydown Well-Known Member

Beebe
    One more.

Identity 10th traumatization. This is a condition that occurs when you have been nuetered by the liberal masses and are unable to think for yourself. It sometimes also occurs when exsposed to extreme stupidity. In medical journals it is classified only by abbreviation. ID 10 T
    Most commonly the abbreviation is written without spaces between the letters and look like this.

ID10T.

13. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    :up: