Reports Are Coming In

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by shiftymcfive01, Dec 5, 2012.

1. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

Good news Arkansas duck hunters! Yesterday's cold front and storms dropped copious amounts of rain across the majority of the state. Many water starved WMAs are now flush with new moisture. The Cache will hit 9 feet by noon today, the White has hit 20 feet and continues to climb. Many popular duck hunting destinations are now at full pool; Hurricane, Black Swamp, Rainey Brake, Dave Donaldson, Bayou Meto, Raft Creek, Petit Jean, Nimrod, Ed Gordon, Bell Slough, Harris Brake and even Dagmar are all fully flooded and huntable with varying levels of ducks. There's no reason to discuss water levels any more. Just hook up your boat, cinch up your waders and head to your predetermined duck slaying destination. The second season is here and it's time to kill some ducks. Please report back with pics and gps coordinates. Good luck.

2. arkrem870

arkrem870 Well-Known Member

Conway
    I can confirm the above..... Have confidence and be safe in your fowling endeavors

3. Ducks and Dogs

Ducks and Dogs Well-Known Member

Sweet, thanks shifty!

Saved me from getting off my arse and looking. Love the intro web.

4. Ducks and Dogs

PS which food plot is it at dagmar?

5. Ducks and Dogs

GPS cords would be best, thanks again.

6. GBacon

GBacon Well-Known Member

That's my Shifty!!! Always lending a helping hand to fellow duck hunters. Man, I knew we could all get along!

7. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

all of em

8. duck

duck Well-Known Member

Now thats funny right there. Only problem you can still hunt in tennis shoes in most of these places. :fit:

9. FOURCHE CREEK

FOURCHE CREEK Well-Known Member

dagmar not

10. Joe blow

Joe blow Well-Known Member

Your lies don't fool anyone! Ill see you boys at lower in the morning.

11. bradpowell

bradpowell Guest

thanks man for the info.

12. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

Drove by Harris Brake this morning....Water and mallards were both visible from Hwy 9/10. Could've killed a limit from the fog line!! Good luck in the morning, guys!!!!

13. BDW

Just got off the phone with a buddy of mine from the Blackwell area. Said they got a pretty good push of ducks last night with enough water to hold them...Ed Gordon should be good, too.

Decisions, decisions...:confused:

14. Fosto

Fosto Well-Known Member

How much water is dagmar got

15. Passthrough

Passthrough Account Suspended

Im standing in knee deep water at Hurricane right now watching a TON of mallards flying around. This is where I will be in the morning. Anyone that wants to hunt with me just meet me at that gas station at 5:00

16. greenhead smackdown

greenhead smackdown Well-Known Member

Go check it out and let us know

17. Backwater

Backwater Well-Known Member

You must be standing in the parking lot. Gates are shut. Water everywhere. I'm goin' in from Nimmo.

18. cacheman

cacheman Well-Known Member

Texas
    Children, Children, Children.

19. BDW

Old college buddy from Plainview is standing on the levee near the duck pond boat ramp at Nimrod as we speak. Says ducks are pouring in....Says the most he's seen since the glory days.