Remington Golden Saber Ammo

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by bayman1975, Jan 8, 2011.

1. bayman1975

bayman1975 Select Member<br>2014-2015 Deer Hunting Contest W

Picked up some 9mm Remington 147 gr. Golden Saber JHP ammo for use in my concealed carry weapon. Haven't had a chance to shoot any yet, but it should pack a punch. Has anybody else tried any of this ammo?

2. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member

NE Ark
    I shoot them in 40 and 45 and they feed and shoot great in my Glocks.

I have shot them into water filled jugs and the mushroom is very impressive. I can't believe that the 9mm would perform any different than the 40 and 45.

If I'm not mistaken, JPD carries 165 GR 40SW Golden Saber's as duty ammo.

3. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

It pretty good ammo. The only thing I have had feeding problems in was 380....guess what I dont have a 380 anymore. Havent had a problem one in 9mm

4. Levi

Levi Well-Known Member

I use it in my carry 45 and it does a great job........:clap:

5. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

I believe that Arkansas State parks enforcement folks carry Golden Saber as their carry ammo, .45acp in Glock 21s and 30s. Probably several other agencies as well.

It's good stuff, made right here in Arkansas. What's not to like? :biggrin:

6. sam

sam Grand Member<br>2007 Photo Contest Winner<br>

My 9mm pistol, CZ 85b, is loaded with 124gr. Golden Sabers. 17 of them in the gun and a spare clip with 16 more. :up:

7. Mule659

Mule659 Well-Known Member

Works great for me

8. Thats all I use in my Glock 23 40 cal they work great, no complant from me.

9. Rifleman75

Rifleman75 Well-Known Member

I use them in my 45acp, 45 long colt, 9mm and 357/38spl. I've had real good luck with them and they really do alot of damage on critters.

10. Da Duke

Da Duke Well-Known Member

I talked to Fort Thompson and they said that LR and NLR Police use the stuff for their Duty weapons.

11. i have them in my .40 right now