Remington 700 Mountain Rifle

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Rebel, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

I have previously listed this rifle for sale on here at $800 and I will stick with that and that is the bottom dollar. I will consider trades for other rifles in medium caliber that have a blued finish , preferrably short action. I dont have the time to travel because I am working seven days a week right now so if you want it you will have to come get it. The only reason I am listing it is because I prefer a blued rifle over stainless. It is a Remington Model 700 Mountain Rifle in 7mm-08 with Leupold bases and rings and a Nikon 3X9X40 Pro Staff Scope. It has had no more than 50 rounds shot through it.
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. roydchristopher

roydchristopher Well-Known Member

rem 700 mtn rifle

pm sent.

3. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

All P.M.s replied to.

4. firecat

firecat Well-Known Member

i have one like that gun and i love it- great gun and good price you have on it

5. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

man thats a good looking rifle. wish it were a .308

6. ryan4570

ryan4570 Well-Known Member

I have a Winchester Model 70 Featherweight in 30-06 that I would trade. It is blue/wood. 501-859-4127

7. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

Well if you like a 308 you would love a 7mm-08!:thumb:

8. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

I am not a big fan of Winchesters unless they are pre '64.

9. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

All P.M.'s replied to.

10. menobuks

menobuks Well-Known Member

have a Browning BAR in 280 with a 3x9 redfield scope with redfield rings I might would trade if your are interrested. I'm in Camden. You can send me a PM if your interested.

11. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

I have a deal worked out with a member on here and we are going to try and meet up new years weekend.