Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where I can I find any information on reloading the 2 3/4" Winchester Super X 12 gauge shells. The only information that I can find is for reloading Winchester type AA shells.

JR

·
Registered
11,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help dirtdart, but the only type of Winchester shells that are on the list are the formed AA & HS type plastic shells. Are the AA or the HS type the same as the Super X? :dontknow: We shot some trap with them a couple of weeks ago they were brand new boxes, after shooting we picked up the hulls and I had two 5 gallon buckets full of them. They were loaded with 1oz. #8 lead shot and that is what I was going to reload them with.

·
Administrator
90,592 Posts
I reloaded shotshells years ago, and from what I understand, all winchester AA type shells have the same internal dimensions. This includes the Super X, AA and some of the trap type loads. I've been out of shotshell reloading for so many years that I don't remember all the info. Look on the inside, the AA type shells have the same internal shape at the bottom.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.