relist: Weatherby Vanguard 300 wthrby mag F/S.

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by AR_deerslayer, Jan 4, 2011.

1. AR_deerslayer

AR_deerslayer Well-Known Member

I posted this before thought it was a sub moa model, another member said they checked and its not , that its the standard Vanguard in 300 weatherby magnum, it does have a tan spider web stock and adjustable trigger, which I have adjusted, it looks new, still has plastic wrap on bolt, shoots very good, Ill post a group and this was shot @ 100yards, off a picnic table, with no vise I have some shells and a lot of brass to got with , gun has not been shot much at all.has leupold mounts and high rings, it has a bushnell Elite 3200 3x9x50 scope .will sell with or without scope, 400.00 gun and rings and shells and brass, or . . . . 550.00 scope and all . .this is a very nice, and accurate gun [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. that is going to be a nice gun and a heck of a deal for someone. bought one last year in a .308 and love it

3. Selfbow

Selfbow ...

How much brass do you have?
    That stuff is hard to find.

Good looking gun. I have the same gun in black. That gun is an easy shooting big gun. Not much recoil at all.

4. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

Man, if I wasn't moving to Germany in 4 months, I would take it off your hands. I have the money, but the wife said no more guns for now. :frown:

5. AR_deerslayer

got around 80 cases getting loaded asap . .Bring yours over and Ill adjust trig for you , mine is nice and crisp now . if I end up selling or trading it Ill hook you up with shells . this one kicks pretty bad, its a noticeable diff between it and all of my other magnums .

6. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member

NE Ark
    I have one in black synthetic too. Nice shooting rifle for sure.

7. hogdiggity

hogdiggity Well-Known Member

I have a black/blue one of these with a Simmons 2.5-10x50 scope on it. Been thinking of selling it, just because I never shoot it any more. Shoots great though

8. AR_deerslayer

rifle is gone ,thanks guys