Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
I have never experimented with many different releases. I was using the one archers advantage had for test firing on their range. I liked it. It was a truball stinger so that's what I got. I like it but there could be something better out there.

·
Ultimate Member
32,306 Posts
I have a scott lill bitty goose as a back up release. I used it for three years before I found one I liked a little better. I shoot with a scott sabertooth, leather wrist strap and nylon cord. I absolutely love the thing. I personally will only use the double jaw releases. To ME they just shoot better.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm a first year bowhunter, and I tried every release under the sun before I bought one. I settled on truball, but I have a redhead backup that I bought out of cabela's that I really like also. It has a hair trigger on it that you can't adjust though so I haven't used it hunting yet because I didn't feel like I could it being my first year. I think it matters most on what you are comfortable with, and what you shoot best with. I was at an advantage and could try several of them without buying them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts