regulars in September

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by chancegagliano, Nov 30, 2012.

1. chancegagliano

chancegagliano Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Any suggestions on how to find them again

2. PulaskiCo32

PulaskiCo32 Well-Known Member

It's possible they are in someone's feeder. Could just be off with some does. May return in late season never know.

3. PulaskiCo32

PulaskiCo32 Well-Known Member

Freezer is what I meant

4. chancegagliano

chancegagliano Well-Known Member

I haven't heard of anyone killing them its a small town the only thing I can think is with the area being river bottoms maybe they swim the river to a more remote area

5. Ive got a buddy that keeps a camera and feeder filled most of the year, he said every year a few of his bucks leave early and come back late in the season.

6. OuachitaMtnMan

OuachitaMtnMan Well-Known Member

Arkansas
    Start putting feed out where you found them in September as that's probably their home territory and they will be coming back there soon if they're still alive...like how I used 3 variations of "there" correctly in the same sentence? Take note grammar police :biggrin:

My experience with bucks I get pics of in Sept is that they disappear by mid Oct and don't come back till late Dec.

7. Tink

Tink Well-Known Member

X2 on them leaving and coming back late season. They know where the food is just keep feed out they will come.

8. Razorback123

Razorback123 Super Member<br>The Original BBDH

once they get tired of chasing does and run out of food to eat in the woods they will hit that feeder up ASAP