Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2 yr. old sorrel Registered Quarter Horse stud. Foaling Date-April 13, 2009. Obvious Cross Bar "Harley" is such a sweetie. He stands, ties, loads, and trims. Apple treats, alfalfa cubes, a good scratches and rolling in the dirt is a few things he enjoys.

Harley is ready to be trained to ride. I've done some ground work with him and he has worn a surcingle a a number of times. Also has been saddled once but never ridden. Had no issues saddling.

Asking $300 but will consider all offers and trades.

Contact: 870-552-5264 or 870-552-5256 call or text for more information.

Horse Vertebrate Mammal Pasture Grazing

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Pasture

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Bridle Rein

Attachments

· Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,597 Posts
He's purty, but I already got one ornery stud, "Pally"[palamino].....he gets along okay with my gelding, but that's probly because he was about to starve to death when I got him. Now he's up there big and can be a handful for this old coot. Love the look of Harley though.......my wife'd kill me. :eek::fit::fit::fit:

· Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! He really is a good looking guy. Very smart and laid back. Was hoping to turn him into a barrel horse for my daughter. Just seems I have too many projects these days and not much time. He runs with the rest of our herd and has no issues. Not sure he knows he is a stud. Haha...

· Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,597 Posts
I understand. We see who wears the pants in the family :biggrin:
I used to.....but I messed around and got her pregnant at the ripe ole age of 41....ever since then I been in the doghouse! That was 12 years ago, and I will be 63 on the 26th of this month. The good thing about it is I have a sweet little 12yr old daughter that sticks up for me. LOL :clap::razz::biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.