Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a really nice registered Mullins Feist female that I have bred to my daddys registered Mullins Stock Feist male. She is due the end of the month and I am taking down names to contact when the pups are born. I already have a couple of names on my list but from the looks of her I think she has a belly full!:biggrin:
The dam is small and typical of the Mullins Feist is short and stocky. She weighs about 20# but looks smaller. She is very young and is a close hunter. Due to not enough woods time she is just now starting to locate and whimper on trees. She uses mainly her eyes and can timber a squirrel like crazy! She LOVES to retrieve squirrels (and toys :cool: ) and is just flat a treasure to be around.
The sire is a larger dog weighing in about 33# and is of a nice size. He started treeing early and is an awsome tree dog even though he is hunted only a little (due to Daddy not being able to walk far). This will be his third litter on the ground. Both other litters have proved to really nice squirrel dogs. I have pups from both previous litters that I have personally kept! These should be some really nice tree dogs judging from the last two litters. I can give referances on Ty's pups if requested! Due to this being Gidgets first litter I am only pricing the pups at $175 each with a $50 deposit to hold till pick up BUT, I want them to go to HUNTERS as I want to see what they are capable of in the squirrel woods. If interested you can either call me at 870-447-2918 or email me at [email protected] I am not accepting deposits until the pups are born and we see what we have but if you contact me now I can put your name on a contact list for when the pups arrive!
I'll try and post pictures of the sire and dam here. The sire is the darkest dog and the white/red head is the dam.

Rachel

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi Mr Ben!!
He is doing just fine. Daddy weighed him the other day for his Interceptor and we weighed 63#. He is still growing in leaps and bounds though so I look for him to get alot bigger. He really thinks he is quite the little "guard" dog around here. He really likes running off the neighbors dogs but hasn't gotten enough age on him to attach them yet :skeptical: Hopefull some day soon he will put them out of here for good!:thumb: We are having a little trouble with him wanting to hunt though as he likes to run back into the timber and chase all the squirrels off my feeder and also will chase any bird or anything else that moves.:biggrin: He DOES however, do really well with my goats and gets along great with them. He has never tried to hurt them and I actually use him to herd them back into the pen if the wrong one gets out. I turn my 10 week old Toggenburg doeling out to play and they just love each other. He is however, a little rough with my Fiests so I have to put him up when I let them out to run. He is an awsome dog and we all love him to death!!! One thing though, will he ever grow up enough to not destroy anything he can get into his mouth!!:smack: :fit:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I supose we are about half way there and haven't choked him yet so another year or so should be a breeze!!:woohoo:
I know we sure like him and will put up with ALOT before ever considering anything different.:up:

Rachel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.