Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
I have a breeding pair of border collies for sale I have raised 4 litters out of these dogs they are all working stock.The female should have pups in march.Package deal. Pups should be blk/white,Red and some with alot of white.These are not junk.... I am get rid of them so I can get me some hog dogs.male and female are Reg. ABCA. $600.00 for the pair Or best offer . they are located in missouri, I can send pics.(female is Import breeding)E-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone is interested in these dog make me a offer. the female is being bred right now. She has been in about a week.I can supply references if you need them. these 2 produce very smart and capiable pups, they are a cattle ranchers best hand.The price I have listed is for the male,female and the pups that she will be carrying.I can possibly help on the delivery of them.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
I wish I could take those dogs off your hands but we are dog poor right now. Two house dogs, a border collie outside and one more dog on the way. I've got about all I can buy food for... especially since my wife insists on feeding them Iams.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price Change !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will take 350.00 for these dogs and will deliver them to conway ark. if deal made in the next couple of days.contact me at 573-438-0015

1 - 10 of 10 Posts