Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She will hammer the cat on the deck right now and is hardheaded about it if you know what I mean. I lost my older dog (her mother) due to a freak occurence while on the tree(Heart attack) and lost all desire to hunt. I will take half of what she sold for, 100.00 or any trade that dont eat, I am just wanting a little to offset food and vet bills. She has GRNITECH Brushy Fork Swamp Buster 4 gen back on her mother's side. These pups sold for 200.00 3 months ago and she will make a coonhound. PM me if you are interested. I am in Fayetteville, Thanks

·
Premium Member<br>2006 Turkey Team Contest Winner<
7,279 Posts
She will hammer the cat on the deck right now and is hardheaded about it if you know what I mean. I lost my older dog (her mother) due to a freak occurence while on the tree(Heart attack) and lost all desire to hunt. I will take half of what she sold for, 100.00 or any trade that dont eat, I am just wanting a little to offset food and vet bills. She has GRNITECH Brushy Fork Swamp Buster 4 gen back on her mother's side. These pups sold for 200.00 3 months ago and she will make a coonhound. PM me if you are interested. I am in Fayetteville, Thanks
I would like her if she was in Sheridan.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, Mr. Deckard did contact me and I will wait a little while for him to confirm if he wants her or not.

Superscott, I will send you a pm.

Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're next in line Super Scott. I can work with you but I dont really want to drive a long way. I do think she is worth the drive, tho. Let me know soon as possible if you can. Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No response from super scott. Anyone want her, negotiable on price, especially for a kid!!
Her daddy is out of the Grizzly line. Feel free to give me a call, 479-387-5019

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone?? Price is negotiable, I need to get her somewhere so you can start messin with her. I know someone wants a registered redtick, how bout $75.00

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can get pictures tomorrow. She likes attention and people but seems to be somewhat independent, she will get away from me on the walk to the feeder and mess around by herself for a little while. She definitely knows her name and will come when you call for her.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You are most welcome, I couldnt have picked a more perfect home for her. Was very good to meet you Ronnie and am lookin forward to the updates.

If any of you guys have a chance to meet or make a deal with Razoo97, dont hesitate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
huntin buddy

ronnie is good guy he is my huntin buddy we go huntin just about every night he has some really nice hounds.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts