RCBS Tinnerman retaining ring???

Discussion in 'Guns, Ammunition, and Reloading' started by QCDually5.9, Dec 23, 2010.

1. QCDually5.9

QCDually5.9 Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor

I have a 'partner' press that has lost one of the retaining rings. Any chance someone close might have an extra? :shrug:

2. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    Unless you can find a replacement at Lowes or Home Depot, I'd say call RCBS and they will probably get you one in the mail today. Probably be no charge too.

3. LGustin

LGustin Well-Known Member

I agree with Mr C - call RCBS and they will send you one..
    If you have to have it right now try one of the hardware stores, they most likely will NOT just give it to you if they have one.

4. QCDually5.9

RCBS is closed for the holiday. Will have to call them when they reopen. Not a big deal, just wondered if anyone had an extra on hand.

5. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    Naturally the part wouldn't break when they are open. Gotta wait till they are closed for an extended period of time. :smack:

6. QCDually5.9

Problem solved. I gave RCBS a call and let them know I lost a ring off of one of my presses. Also asked if the primer catcher that is now offered for the same press would back-fit mine. The fella I was speaking to told me that he would send afew extra rings to prevent any down time, should I lose another. Also said he was throwing in a primer catcher. All free of charge. You can't beat that for customer service. :up:

7. dirtdart

dirtdart Well-Known Member

You can't beat that. I need to give those guys a call myself. Pays to buy Big Green.

8. QCDually5.9

Hey dirt, I see that you've changed your location listing. You manage to make it back home or are you still kicking sand out your boots?