Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My full length die is leaving vertical gouges in my cases. It's a .308, and I've loaded with it before. I've tried re-setting it, cleaning die, and multiple cases. How is rcbs's customer service to deal with? Any other suggestions?

· Registered
1,224 Posts
I had a .223 small base die do this.
E-mailed them, their reply was to send it to them with a check for ten dollars for return shipping and they would polish the die and see if that all it needed. If more was needed they would contact me.

· Registered
5,413 Posts
I had a die doing that after I got a case stuck in it. They gave me instructions over the phone for how to polish out the gouge. I couldn't get it done to my satisfaction, so when I called back they said to send it in and they took care of it. That's one reason I only buy RCBS.

· Premium Member
1,955 Posts
I have never had to pay for repairs or replacement parts. I knocked a powder measurer of the bench and broke the plastic tube, they sent me 2 replacements for free. RCBS in my book is a stand up company and that is why I have mostly Green equipment on my bench.

· Registered
502 Posts
I have an old RCBS junior press that I have been using since about 1972,,the primer arm broke and I called them.. The nice lady took my information and in about a week a new primer arm along with the goodies showed up...never charged me a penny... RCBS is good stuff..

Z

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.