Rainey Brake

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by justin.redwolves, Dec 13, 2012.

1. justin.redwolves

justin.redwolves Active Member

Don't go. 30-40 boats on a Thursday.

2. hhunter

hhunter Well-Known Member

Same Wednesday.

3. gregrn43

gregrn43 Well-Known Member

NEA
    I heard its a nightmare over there. Good thing I'm not big into duck hunting.

4. DevilDogCruiser

DevilDogCruiser Member<br>2014-15 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

Must be LOTS of ducks?!?!?!?!?!?!

5. ghost duck

ghost duck Well-Known Member

if you want to see a nighmare and crowded conditions show up at black swamp tomorrow and sunday. :banghead:

6. DuckLn

DuckLn Well-Known Member

if you really want to see a mad house and i mean all out chaotic angry mad house, head to lower any day of the week.

7. Razorback123

Razorback123 Super Member<br>The Original BBDH

x2

8. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

trucks backed up to beaver dam to launch today

9. koolaide187

koolaide187 Active Member

White
    Went to RB on Wednesday and saw a total of maybe 75 ducks. We had 11 people who were some of the best callers you've heard and still couldn't break the ones we saw cause there was so much shooting on woodies around us.

10. rosco p

rosco p Well-Known Member

cabot
    went to bk last weekend, it was awful. Line 1/2 mile long. Lots of shooting at very very far away ducks. Not skybusting but stratosphere busting. Out of the 400 people there, 375 were under 25. I won't be going again until we get some rain and some of the folk move on. That is all carry on

11. justin.redwolves

justin.redwolves Active Member

Sky was filled with ducks Thursday, but too many people. Didn't hear of anyone killing limits.

12. Arki

Arki Well-Known Member

Ill drive to lower as to go to RB any day of the week.

13. Natty_18

Natty_18 Well-Known Member

x2

14. Natty_18

x2
    heard that..... lol

15. Natty_18

I managed to witness this as well......weekend warriors will be twice as thick in the am and sunday

16. backroad

backroad Well-Known Member

Thats why I don't hunt public ground on the weekends anymore. Too many unsupervised duck dynasty fans running around.

17. ARTom81

ARTom81 Well-Known Member

Yep. Guy from BM was at 7 devils, said it was nuts up there. People everywhere, lights everywhere in the morning. 7 Devils had a few mergansers and a few woodies, needs way more water and some real ducks. He was looking for another place that had ducks and less people! I told him good luck on that one.

18. birdman24

birdman24 Well-Known Member

it was crazy down there today..i know a lot of people take off on fridays but good grief, thats close to the most people i've ever seen since i began hunting there, especially at 4am. tuesday & wednesday there was hardly anybody, word sure spreads fast. no telling what its going to be like this weekend..

19. zpenter

zpenter Well-Known Member

A buddy of mine hunted RB this week and called me after he left at 10 am with no ducks and asked if I would buy all of his duck hunting stuff from him that he was not going back to that circus anymore that he was done hunting ducks JACK!

I told him $$$$$ for everything gun included he took it decoys, gun, blind bag, calls and waders I have a couple of things for sale
    SBEII black $1000
    Waders size 13 nat gear $100
    Rnt mondo $100
    Rnt diablo $100
    Keeping the decoys and blind bag pm me if you are interested