Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Marlin .308 Bolt and Compound Bow ..
6,005 Posts
My wife wont let me :biggrin: they are in the yard evey morning ... She'll even kill and skin and butcher a Deer but she's got a thing for the rabbits in the yard they get a free pass :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for Swamp Rabbit Hunt in Arkansas

2 guys from Illinois with couple good dogs want to team up with someone in Arkansas that has good places to go swamp rabbit hunting for 2-3 days will trade your rabbit hunting in arkansas for a flathead fishing trip in Illinois on a trophy flathead and blue river anyone interested in getting together [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I haven't started to carry a gun this year, but have been running regular. I've have been running in several UKC trials lately. I participated in the UKC world championship The 27th and 28th of Sept. I got whooped but had a good time.

Still waiting for a good frost before I get to serious!!!Lol

Riverman Might be able to help you out. We had a good year with the swamp rabbits last year. With all the flooding we had early this year, not sure how the season will shape up!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.