1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
15,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The top picture is DJ (odocoi).

This is me and my son Walt.

Gary, a guy I work with

Notice the black and tan pup in alot of these pictures. She's only 10 months old but she's well on her way to making a rabbit dog. If you shoot one youd better get to it before she does.

·
Administrator
15,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great pics. Y'all are cutie pies.
Thanks. You just got a raise. :wink: :biggrin:

Me and Hoppy the Wonder Dog.

She'd go anywhere if she thought she could find a rabbit. Ive seen her go completely underground (several times) looking in holes trying to find one.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Thanks Freddie for some great hunts! Those are some really awesome dogs to hunt with. Hoppy beats all I've seen when it comes to looking everywhere for a rabbit(our last hunt she actually disapeared in a hole and came out the other end!) and I can't imagine what Gracie will be like in the years to come.

·
Administrator
15,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here are a few more:

This is Troy (Buck) and Lee (firehog) after the latest hunt. (Thats not a stupid look on Troy's face. He looks that way all the time so please dont make fun of him. He's a very close and dear friend of mine and I wouldnt take too kindly to it. :razz: )

·
Administrator
15,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Buck-If you remember I took two pictures of yall. In the other one you looked normal so of course I had to use this one instead. :razz:

shawnee creek-We dont have the rabbits here that we used to either but I didnt know Kansas was having the same problem.

Ive always heard that Kansas was the place to go if you wanted to shoot a bunch of rabbits.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.