Quick and Easy Desert...

Discussion in 'Cooking, Grilling, BBQ, and Recipes' started by luckless, Dec 2, 2012.

1. luckless

luckless Member Forum Sponsor 2011 Turkey Contest Winner

If you all are anything like me you love some ice cream and hot apple pie or peach cobbler. My wife rarely makes apple pies or peach cobblers - so I learned to improvise when one of the cravings hit me. Banquet makes these serving size frozen pies. 4 minutes in the microwave and 3 scoops of ice cream and you are good to go. Fit for a king!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354497079.344256.jpg

2. dkhern

dkhern Well-Known Member

ive used those and they are really good im diabetic os cant do it often but as i get older realize its quality over quanity

3. WILDMAN44

WILDMAN44 Well-Known Member

I was hoping this was a brownie thread so TINK would calm down for a little while.

4. RussHogFan

RussHogFan Well-Known Member

hahahaha :fit:

5. gunslinger66

gunslinger66 Account Suspended

Iam bad to slide thru Mcdonalds and buy a sack full of their apple pies to take home and cover in ice cream. I also like the apple empanadas at Taco Bell with ice cream.

6. luckless

luckless Member Forum Sponsor 2011 Turkey Contest Winner

How much are McD's apple pies? These banquet ones I posted a pic of are either $0.69 or $0.89 (can't remember for sure) at the local Harps and worth every red cent!!!

7. jdrake19

jdrake19 Well-Known Member

Great recipe but it works better for me with 4-5 scoops of ice cream.

8. Carr.45

Carr.45 Well-Known Member

We get those quite a bit... $.88 for the cobbler and $1 for a small thing of vanilla ice cream and you have yourself a recipe for a nap.