Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So we decided to hit up ShowMeBirds ranch in Southeast Kansas. Lunch, hotel for two nights, open bar, cheap shotgun shells, couple rounds of skeet before the hunt, and more... less than $300/person.

They lady that runs that joint is super friendly and accomadating. Mid March... can't wait!

· Registered
183 Posts
Man let me tell ya. I took my dad and two boys. At that time my boys were 10 and 6. My youngest had a ball following the dogs and watchem point he didn't carry a gun. My ten year old was amazed with the dog work and the hunt. It was the first bird hunt we'd been on. My dad has 2 bad knees and held up just fine on the walk. Our guide was Bryan. He was great with the kids and had some awesome dogs. There setup is great. You walk thru some nice fields on some good trails. We stayed at the partner hotel. At that time it was a holiday inn i think. The drive from joplin wasn't too far and the scenery was good. We did a morning hunt and had lunch at the clubhouse afterward. All in all is was 10 for our experience. Ever since we have done a bird hunt once a year somewhere. I went to another place a few weeks ago in Caufield MO called Ozark Wings. It was 10 also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.