Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im looking for places to launch a boat and what the river and fishing is like at normal flow.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
Grigsby Ford in west Malvern.....another; take 222 west from Lono. and go towards Donaldson...when you get to the bridge you are at another boat ramp. Or Arkadelphia from Hwy#8 at the bridge!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heard the smalllmouth fishin was good in that stretch. If you where coming from Bryant what ramp would you use?

·
56,030 Posts
Heard the smalllmouth fishin was good in that stretch. If you where coming from Bryant what ramp would you use?
I would actually not use any of those, but, rather; go down behind walmart till you find the little road against the river then turn right and follow that under the freeway and on out till you see the concrete ramp on your left. It's pretty steep, so if your boat is heavy you may want to add some ballast in the back of your truck, or use a 4x4:wink:

·
56,030 Posts
I'm not sure about that unles ya have a jet. But I'm thinking you can go up river. I've seen people catching nice fish in there though!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Another good place is just below remmel dam at jones mill and take out at interstate bridge at malvern. good fishing. nice float trip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts