Put the seat down

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by dash4cash, Dec 13, 2010.

1. dash4cash

dash4cash Well-Known Member

I now know why woman want men to put the ol tolit seat down when we are finished. Last night while brushing my teeth before bed I had to tinkle, so wanting to accomplish 2 things at once, I went to sit on the pot and almost went down under,:doh: luckily for me my a$$ is bigger than the hole, this was the first time this had happened to me, kinda freaked me out, after all I live alone and the seat is almost always up, until now.

Carl

2. FrogTacos

FrogTacos Well-Known Member

Ahhahahaaaa!!! In my house we had to come to an agreement. Its not just seat down, its toilet closed all together. Just as much as I don't want to see under the seat, I don't want to see skid marks either.

-That and since I'm the one that cleans it, I get to make the rules. Ifn he wants to use it, he abides by my toilet rules or goes to the other bathroom. When he starts to clean it he can make his own rules.

Unfortunately, he makes half the bed each and every morning, so he gets to call half the rules. I'm not even telling what those are.

3. TUBBYONE

TUBBYONE Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, he makes half the bed each and every morning, so he gets to call half the rules. I'm not even telling what those are. :fit::fit:

4. JohnnieWalker

JohnnieWalker Well-Known Member

Frog Tacos it sounds like you rule with an iron fist. :biggrin: Stay away from my wife!!!

5. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

I am sorry , every time I see your username I think of a good bottle of whiskey!:thumb:

6. tkcampb1

tkcampb1 Well-Known Member

seriously??? you're gonna make a statement like that and leave us all hang'n? :down:

It should have just been:
    Unfortunately, he makes half the bed each and every morning, so he gets to call half the rules.

that's it...nothing else...but NOW, you've got us...well, me curious!

7. JohnnieWalker

JohnnieWalker Well-Known Member

If you see any posts from me on here after 6:00 in the evening, you can bet I've got one sittin' right beside me. Ain't nothing finer on a cold Dec. night... or a hot Aug. day for that matter. :biggrin:

8. kendract

kendract Well-Known Member

I agree! Hahaha. Although I'm sure I've got some sort of idea. I make all the rules in my apartment...because I clean EVERYTHING. Does he still listen? Well no....I'm in need of a plan because if I complain,w:banghead:e fight.

9. varmint hunter

varmint hunter Well-Known Member

ROFL:fit:

10. FrogTacos

We might have to get together for lunch some day! Been with this guy since October of '92 and rare is the day we have a fuss.

11. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

tmi

12. flydown

flydown Well-Known Member

Beebe
    Well, me personaly, I am a slob but if you use the bathroom in my house, you better flush and close the seat and lid. If you don't, most likely you will never use my bathroom again. I am a man and I am very particular about closing the lid.

13. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

my wife ... for 10 years, always had a husband who put the toilet seat down

always

she, however, never did

we bickered about it and one day she said it was just habit, and you can't break habit and I said wanna bet? I'll NEVER put the seat down, again. I'll break that habit and create a new one to NEVER put the seat down again

now, after 5 years of it? I imagine she'd have been happier putting it down like I did

14. kendract

kendract Well-Known Member

It's a date!!!

When I get back from vacation on the 26th LOL:clap:

15. Matthew.loftis

Matthew.loftis Well-Known Member

Here's an idea... Check before you Wreck.

Men and Women both. Don't be lazy, don't be hasty, check the lid before you wastey.

16. rgwill

rgwill Well-Known Member

x2

17. FrogTacos

At 0300 am it aint lazy or hasty, its barely awake enough to walk and I sure as smokes aint turning on the light.

18. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

You sit to pee:skeptical:

19. FrogTacos

I believe he said tinkle.