Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Select Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>The Naked Retrei
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got several bigguns, got several lillerns, and a couple in between. Hangin with the HogSkin Maffia again this weekend has wore me slap dab out! Looks like I been in a fight wif a bobcat(dang briars).....Thanks again to Young, Witt, ARwildman, davis, reddman, Jeffro, Brian, and a few others for another action packed hog wrangling adventure! It's ALWAYS a blast! Started the day out right with 198lbs(certified scale if anyone wants to see THAT pic!:biggrin:) of ole thick haired Barr hog!

and then moved on to a lil smaller but nice pretty red head.....ARwildman & Reddman enjoying the creek:biggrin:

then me & reddman wrestling a fat black girl(I gotsta get me a GoPro, if yall could've seen that bulldog catch:whew:)

and then today me with another nice sow after my hands & face took a briar shredding:smack:

and Witt & ARwildman wif some shis-ka-bobs

and the future of Hog Slayers with a Purdy reddish sow

to be continued........

·
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sooooooooooo, we got our belly full of ribeye, baked tater, sautéed oinons and mushrooms.....

and headed home....

and in answer to the age old question.....WHO LET DA DOGS OUT??????:biggrin:

AND PROLLY THE BEST PIC OF EM ALL!!!!!!!

thanks for lookin........Keep on Porkin!!!:up:

·
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry bout that double pic of me!!!!!! and SO....we got our belly full of ribeye, baked tater, and sautéed onion & mushrooms.....AGAIN!:biggrin:

·
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One of these days i'll get me a NICE camera so I can have some better quality photos.....I LOVE me some pics!!:woohoo: :biggrin:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Boy! Now that was a good weekend right there!! I enjoyed every bit of it! yea......those briars tore me up!! :thumb:
Great People, Great Dogs, Good Hogs, and some hecka good Cookin! That picture of that plate of food makes me hungry all over again! :eating:

·
Member On Double Secret Probation
29,208 Posts
Heck yea that's awesome!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts