Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
didnt want to do this but , the more i think about it :censored: me off., i bought a 3wheeler off this guy for my nephew, who has worked for me all winter, we made the deal on the phone last monday and we were supposed to pick it up on saturday, 2 hours away, i called and left many messages , and several pms, about picking it up,and still no answer, i had one dissapointed nephew over the ordeal, i seen in the democrat sunday where he had the 3 wheeler for sale again, if he had changed his mind all he had to do was call and let me know, and this wouldnt be happening, just letting u guys know what happened between me and him, thanks

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
mallard,

I am in no way going to be defending pure country or you, as I don't know exactly what went on. If the paper was in the Demo-Gazette, there is a very good possibility it took 2 weeks or more before that ad ran. I have ran a gun in the paper twice. Each time it was set to run on a set day, and did not run until about 10 days later. I still have the rifle to, as it was suppose to have ran the week before Christmas and ran on New Years instead. I've just decided to hang on to the rifle, as I no longer needing the money.

·
Super Moderator
9,435 Posts
Sounds like we might need to start a "members with negative feedback" thread. :smack:

If you had an agreement on a price and time to pick it up, and you up-held your end, sounds like he is in the wrong. But I agree with Hudge on the paper. But still, sounds like the guy didn't respond to your PMs or calls. At lease you hadn't sent him any money. :whew:

Edit: checked his profile, he was last on at 02-04-2008 02:52 PM so he should have seen your PMs.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guys i didnt want to get anything started, if the 3 wheeler had been for me , id probably just blew it off, and forgot about it, but i had bought it for my nephew and he waited all week to pick it up, until he wouldnt answer my messages and pms i left him. it was like i ripped his heart out, when i told him we wouldnt be getting it, its no big problem ill just wait and find one for him from a honest member on here, thanks again

·
Registered
10,499 Posts
Being a little harsh on the three wheelers aren't you?
I have a 3-wheeler, a couple of 4-wheelers and a motorcycle and the motorcycle and my big 4-wheeler are easily the most dangerous.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Yeah 3 wheelers could be dangerous with a fool operating .......and so can 4 wheelers or anything else.

Talk about dangerous 3 wheelers I used to own a Honda ATC 350X .....if the 3 wheeler haters really wanted to see a potential death machine that was it!

That thing was a real RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,499 Posts
My uncle used to have a 350x and it certainly was a blast to ride.
I sure wanted to buy that thing but he wouldn't sell it to me (for my own good of course).

·
Administrator
81,448 Posts
We're not going to let this thread decline into an argument, but I'd like for Pure Country to tell his side of the story.

·
Registered
11,689 Posts
Well he only has 13 post on the forums and the last one was two days before this thread was posted. My guess is he won't be replying.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts