Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first was a Henry h001 it shoots good and is smooth as butter. The next was a Henry h001m it was shooting good but I had issues with ammo failure to feeding. Some would and some wouldn’t the ones that had hard time loading was gouging the brass and sometimes even denting it. I contacted Henry they sent a return label for a repair or replacement and within 3 days it’s in their shop. The third gun is a Savage a22 lr. I have got to say this gun is the most accurate 22 out of the box I have ever bought. I mounted a scope on it and two shots later I am hitting zero and and the next round of ten shots you could cover the hole with a dime At 25 yards. I backed up to 50 yards the same exact results except maybe a nickel to cover the hole. This is a keeper and I will highly recommend one not to say it was one of the cheapest rimfire rifles I have ever purchased new as well!

·
Premium Member
33,538 Posts
The Henry are the deal..Wish I could own one..
Outstanding Quality and workmanship...Henry folks are the real deal...Why their the best..in my opinion..
The savages are tack Drivers... espically the Accutrigger ones...They are 2Nd to none..
CONGRATS.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.