Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh,..I meant to say these were shot @65 yds.I was really proud of the 223wssm 4 shot group in the middle.my 22 clip spring is getting weak.I could only shoot 4 or 5 times out of factory clip.gonna have to get a new one.

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
I punched a few with the new 30/6 yesterday too.was doing good, until a dang buffalo knat bit me on the corner of my left eye,and that ended it for me........them critters are gonna be bad this year..at the camp anyway:banghead:

First time I'd shot the new rifle, and had not bore-sighted it....don't know what grain ammo I shooting, just some old stuff that wasn't in a box, just the plastic Federal holder........was gonna use them to get it on paper....1st shot was about 1 1/4 inches down and about 2 1/2 inches right........2nd shot was on the money.........3rd was right almost in the same hole as #2.......then I swapped to Winchester 165gr, and the next 3 were right on the Money, almost the same hole as #2 & #3.....#7 I pulled, when the knat nailed me:mad:

took some pix of the target, but they are on GM's Camera.........will post em when she emails em to me:biggrin:

Was shooting at 25 yards, and I'm tickled so far.........

Mr C, I had that Sims Barrel Deresonator about 3/4 inch rom the forearm, and it seemed to work great, the groups were tight, and the Barska scope seemed to work great also........I just Love those little NEF Handi-rifles:up:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.