PS3 or XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by browning_gold_12, Dec 16, 2012.

PS3 or XBOX 360

Poll closed Dec 21, 2012.
  1. PS3

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. XBOX 360

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. browning_gold_12

browning_gold_12 Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07

camden
    Gonna get the kids a new console. The ole PS2 is about shot. Pro's and cons?

2. Twenty2feet

Twenty2feet Well-Known Member

I'd get them a jump rope and lock them outside.

3. possum

possum Well-Known Member

I don't know if they play online games or not but it free on PS3 and on xbox you have to purchase "xbox live" I don't think it's much....60 bucks a year I think, but still.

4. factory909

factory909 Well-Known Member

We had to keep buying AA batteries for my sons Xbox controller. We finally wised up and bought charging units for them. Also, like possum said, you have to pay for Xbox live.

5. dwight

dwight Well-Known Member

360 with the motion thing

6. dlfarley

dlfarley Well-Known Member

PS3 because it doubles as a blu-ray player.

7. That depends...do you want an awesome adult gaming console or a really expensive blu-ray player?

8. mitchhigh

mitchhigh Well-Known Member

XBOX 360 with Kinect. That's what I getting myself.......um.........I mean my kids.

The kinect is way better than sony or wii's motion sensing. Much better experience.

9. browning_gold_12

browning_gold_12 Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07

camden
    The boy is 11. He doesnt get to play the blood and guts shootem ups. Mostly sports/hunting games, BIG GAME HUNTER, NCAA Football, Madden etc. It has done WONDERS for his football IQ. He had some 40ish chick sitting beside him at a Razorback game this year, and he kept explaining to her what was going on, lol. I like the idea of the blu ray player, plus, never was wild about xboxs controller layout. wont be any online play so thas not an issue. The girl is 14 so she is too cool for stuff like that. thanks for the input so far.

10. Challenger

Challenger Well-Known Member

x2