9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hang the yoyo.

Put a minnow on it.

The results...

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Now. If I count what you have in your hand, the one's on the table, What both of you have, and the one's in the container, well what is the limit. Just kiddin, good catch, great eatin.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Method fine for places with trees that have an abundance of limbs, or for hanging on cross boards with stumps. But, have you ever gone mobile with your yo-yo's? All you need is PVC. You make a rectangular base, with a T-joint coming up from the middle of one side. Place another PVC piece in that opening, angling up at about 45 degrees. Put a cap with a circle hook on the top end of it. Then, tie to the yo-yo's limb line. It can be pretty effective in clear water, or when fish are not relating to specific cover - like tightly to the trees. The yo-yo hangs down in the middle. It's very similar to jugging for cats. Thanks go out to a Sherwood buddy who once showed me this move on Faulkner Lake during a snowstorm.

·
Super Moderator
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I personally haven't tried the PVC squares method, but my Father-in-Law has those squares all over his attic! We just haven't gotten em down in a real long time!

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I saw a guy doing that on Conway last year, but his was about 4'x8' and had a BUNCH of yo-yos on it with a couple of pieces of foam tied on to help it stay afloat. Not a bad idea, and probably cheaper to build than a bunch of small ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts