Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t know how to post links here but it’s all over the news. They have a big rally planned, they were denied a permit citing covid 19 concerns. There’s supposed to be hundreds to thousands of Proud Boys and they expect a large counter protest.
How do y’all feel about the timing of this even though it’s been planned for several weeks. There’s a lot of misinformation about this group so I’m expecting a mixed response.
39CDB375-2624-405B-8D8D-836557B16AE4.jpeg

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
Isn't it ironic that the authorities won't/can't stand up to violent protesters, but when some patriots say that they will, the authorities now have the time to get involved?

Oregon's governor needs ***** slapped for letting it get this far.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
How do you post links?

luckily there was a large police presence separating the 2 groups and there was no major headlines made that would negatively impact public opinion of trump supporters, they kicked one dude in the face but apparently he deserved it because no lefties are crying about it(yet)

observation of first amendment rights was a success for both sides

·
Registered
858 Posts
748F3127-65D2-4D22-9318-67DC7556AF58.png

Copy the link from the address of the page you want to post , hit the chain link icon in picture above. And past that copied link there and insert to post.

or just copy then paste the link of page directly in this reply box and post.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
I never even Heard the term "Proud Boys" until this thread posted. What Little I have heard about them is they Are Pro America, Exactly opposite of ANTIFA! IF Democratic Mayors Keep up their Tyrannical stances ,Maybe they Have their Place. I don't think They are out there Burning Down Cities Like BLM & Antifa. Did Not the second amendment say something About a "Well Regulated Militia" ? I think President Trump's Comment during the debate of "Stand Back & Stand By" may have been entirely appropriate! WHO YA GONNA CALL??? If Police is defunded & the National guard is not called in???

·
Premium Member
13,302 Posts
It's amazing how fast a conservative group is called a terrorist organization without causing any major trouble but liberal groups such as antifa and blm can burn down cities and murder people and we're told they're a myth (according to joe)..

·
Registered
24,690 Posts
It's amazing how fast a conservative group is called a terrorist organization without causing any major trouble but liberal groups such as antifa and blm can burn down cities and murder people and we're told they're a myth (according to joe)..
Antifa isn’t an organization Poly, it’s an idea. Didn’t you hear Uncle Joe say that last night?

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
I never even Heard the term "Proud Boys" until this thread posted. What Little I have heard about them is they Are Pro America, Exactly opposite of ANTIFA! IF Democratic Mayors Keep up their Tyrannical stances ,Maybe they Have their Place. I don't think They are out there Burning Down Cities Like BLM & Antifa. Did Not the second amendment say something About a "Well Regulated Militia" ? I think President Trump's Comment during the debate of "Stand Back & Stand By" may have been entirely appropriate! WHO YA GONNA CALL??? If Police is defunded & the National guard is not called in???
Call the Ghost Busters NOT--
Call the "Proud Boys" I think there have guns and ammo locked and loaded and are looking out for equal rights for the people.-
- NOT the thugs and looters, ect.----
I don't think there is anything wrong if the whites won't to have a group called- White Power---------------------------------------------There is Black Power Group---- Equal Rights for others

1 - 20 of 29 Posts