Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,704 Posts
I'm not sure about better....that first room(s) made me drool a little.

I know there are wealthy people in the world, it just amazes me there are so many of them that into firearms.

·
Premium Member
17,704 Posts
I tried counting just the long guns alone and came up with roughly 300 for that first guy. At an average of just $500 apiece (and I'm sure that is low) he has $150 thousand in long-guns alone. My best guess after looking at some of them would be that number is probably just north of $250 K. All that not counting the machine guns and handguns.

·
Administrator
87,242 Posts
I tried counting just the long guns alone and came up with roughly 300 for that first guy. At an average of just $500 apiece (and I'm sure that is low) he has $150 thousand in long-guns alone. My best guess after looking at some of them would be that number is probably just north of $250 K. All that not counting the machine guns and handguns.
A lot of that stuff looks like rare Class III. If it is what it looks like, and not replica's, it could easily be well over $1M!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.