Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Yea I'm going to give it a shot also...But remember nothing beats a deer's nose....:up: (except for him being up wind:smack:)
:exactly:

scent free = above 25' in a tree
Maybe, maybe not. While working for Entergy, I had the "opportunity" to study the dynamics of wind dispersion of plumes (part of our Emergency Plan). What happens to a vapor plume (your scent) depends on the meteorological conditions at the time. Some conditions cause the plume to be elevated, in which case being 25' up will help. But other conditions cause the plume to sink, in which case being 25' up won't help.

·
Registered
845 Posts
:exactly:

Maybe, maybe not. While working for Entergy, I had the "opportunity" to study the dynamics of wind dispersion of plumes (part of our Emergency Plan). What happens to a vapor plume (your scent) depends on the meteorological conditions at the time. Some conditions cause the plume to be elevated, in which case being 25' up will help. But other conditions cause the plume to sink, in which case being 25' up won't help.
thermals....vertical drafts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.