Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the cabin at camp and cleaned up the place a little. Scouted 60 acres and walked every bit of it through some thick stuff and found some good looking spots. Hung one chain on stand, one ladder stand, and set up and brushed in one pop-up. Planted a little food plot with Throw-and Grow, put out a mineral lick, and set up three cameras. All that Saturday. Today we checked other property, checked a box blind and ladders on some hang ons. Set up two more cams, dumped some corn and made lists of things needed to complete the job next week and drove the four and a half hours home.

Shared the time at camp with a great friend, had some beverages and really, really got in the mood, if you know what I mean. C'mon October!

·
Registered
719 Posts
I know what you mean. My brother and I went to my cabin this weekend and did a little work and a lot of nothing. Caught some nice smallmouth, and went swimming in the creek. Man the water was cold but felt good after cutting the grass and fixing the steps. We did a little scouting. Got the huntin fever and hated to come home, but I had to get home to my new grandson.:up:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.