Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
Can someone tell me how to delete old photos? I want to post up in this thread but keep getting an over the limit message. When I go back to old threads with photos it will not let me edit the post to delete the photo. I can't participate!

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
tdf,
My 527 is the LUX version. I purchased this gun around 2000 or so. The American version had been released, but was in short supply. The LUX fit me well, so I bought it and topped it with a 4-12x40 Bushnell 3200. The little rifle has been great and is very accurate with loads it likes. Mine seems to prefer ammo in the 45-50 grain range and that seems about right since it is a 1-12 twist. I have some 52 grain ammo I want to put on paper, but have just not taken the time yet. The coyote fell to a 50 grain Remington accu tip from about a whopping 35 yards. She was on me so fast it was hard to believe. I don't think I was on the stand a total of about 3-5 minutes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.