Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a mojo critter being used on a t.v show the other day. I have to believe that would bring in about anything.

Anybody using a mojo critter or something like it? Just looking at this thing in the catalog I would never have thought it worth a plug nickle.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
I have the mojo. I have only used it a couple of times since I got it at the end of last season. But I do know that Fox love it. I got one from it. People that have it say that cats love it. And the action is much different than most decoys, but it is easy to carry and well built. It is worth the money in my opinion.

I have used the Jack in the Box from Foxpro. It works well too, but I have had some coyotes spook from it. I also have used the western rivers "bobble head decoy" I found it easy to break but easy on batteries.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I too have used it...it works well... we have killed bobcats and coyotes using it. I mainly use the FOXPRO Jack in the Box for the last three seasons or so...I have had more than one coyote attempt to grab it. I know several folks have had a coyote spook, but so far I never have.

They are both effective decoys.

Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.