prayers needed

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by cables, Dec 13, 2010.

1. cables

cables Well-Known Member

I good friend of mine and my wife is in Little Rock, pregnent with twins and they are going to do emergency c-section tonight, she is still 2 months away from due dates. she has had complications and this morning she started to dilate and the doctors can't cant get her to stop so they are going to take the babies tonight.

Pray for her and the little ones, and her husband, he's a nervous wreck.

2. kendract

kendract Well-Known Member

Did you mean HIS wife? A tad bit confusing. In any case, I'll be more than happy to pray for you all:frown:

3. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

Prayers sent. Please keep us posted.

4. bett_lou

bett_lou Moderator<br>Campfire<br>Humor & Games<br>'07 Deer

Saying a prayer. My daughter delivered twins 4 weeks early. It was touch and go with my little Carter. Callie did fine. Do you know if it's boy, girl or both? Little boys have a harder time. Your friend is going to need company at the hospital. We'll pray for them to have a wonderful Christmas gift.

5. Clayb710

Clayb710 Well-Known Member

x2

6. browtine

browtine Well-Known Member

7. cables

cables Well-Known Member

A friend of me and my wife, she is pregnet with twins, a boy and girl. She is in surgury right now matter of fact.

8. antler3

antler3 Well-Known Member

Just said a prayer and hope all is well ...

9. huskyman

huskyman Well-Known Member

Be praying for them! Our twins were born 9 wks. early, so I know what he's going though. It was the hardest thing we ever had happen to us, we got to be with girls all of about four minutes before they put them on the chopper to Children's in LR. That was probably my quickest trip from Mtn.Home to LR, and our new Cad STS got a real workout that day. My FiL prayed while I gave him the ride of his life! Twins were fine, and are now 9 yrs. old, but I don't think my wife's pappy has ever fully recovered!:whistle:

10. TacHunter

TacHunter Well-Known Member

Dear Lord, I thank you for the gift of life, now I ask in Jesus name that you would be with these precious children tonight I pray that they will come into this world healthy and that mom will be o.k. and I pray for strength, peace and wisdom for dad.
    In Jesus name I pray, Amen
    :pray:

11. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

This will be the most amazing Christmas gift you'll ever get, that's what I'm asking for! Stay calm, pray a lot!

12. webbtoes

webbtoes Well-Known Member

Been there and prayers sent!

13. Rifleman75

Rifleman75 Well-Known Member

Prayer said... Good luck and GOD bless. I'll keep them in my prayers.

14. Juice

Juice Well-Known Member

Husky, sounds just like my story. Our twins were 5 weeks early, born Dec 12,2001. Allie was fine, Will needed a little extra care and went from Conway to Childrens on Dec 15th. He spent 2.5 weeks in the Hospital and was able to come home New Years Eve night! They turned 9 on Sunday.

Cables, prayers for your friends have been sent. Please keep us posted. These twin stories hit home for me (and a few others on here as well). I remember how much care and attention the staff at ACH gave Will and we were blessed, my prayer is these twins will receive that wonderful care and be able to go home healthy and strong. Their stay may be longer than they think is bearable, but it will be rewarded 100 fold when they do go home.

Lord, Bless this family and keep them strong. Bless the hands who are providing the tender care they need. It's in our friend and Saviour, Jesus Christ name I pray, Amen.

15. cables

cables Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, my friend let me know last night that they were all doing fine and breathing on their own. He is so exited and his wife is doing well also. The girl was 2lb 13oz. (Kaylee) the boy was 3lb 10oz. (Caden).

To clearify, It is my friends family not my own.:wink:

16. RAZOR_DEER

RAZOR_DEER Well-Known Member

That is great news, my daughter was born 10 weeks early and she is as healthy as a horse today. Those doctors and nurses do great work but there is no doubt in my mind that the Lord has his hands on them right now.

17. antler3

antler3 Well-Known Member

Thank you Jesus for answering all our prayers. Please continue to watch over them.

18. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

OK, to fix my earlier post, this will be the greatest Christmas gift that HE will ever get, thank God they're alright! :clap: