Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please remember the family and friends of Gary Miller in your prayers. He passed away Friday at his home after a long bout with cancer. He was the owner of Midway Bowhunters Supply in Lowell. He was a great guy and a great friend. Services are at 10am Tuesday at Rollins Funeral home in Rogers.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Man thats too bad. I really enjoyed talking to him when I used to go in his shop all the time. I guess I have been going in there now for 14-15 years. The last time I seen him he really seemed like he was going to beat the cancer. My prayers are with his family.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
I just saw Sunday's paper and noticed the obituary.
He probably wasnt in any kind of good condition, but I hate to see that he died the day before turkey season. That guy had some turkey stories!
He was a super guy, a great sportsman, a very respectable business owner - the likes of which are hard to find, and he will be very missed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Prayers are sent. I have been going to Midway for the last 12-13 years. I bought my first bow from Gary. He was a very helpful and enjoyable person to talk with. He will be missed.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
Lord, we are all just pitiful mortals, subject to the corruption and disease of this old world, lift us up when we fall, and wrap our loved ones in your strength and compassion....in JESUS NAME.............amen

·
Registered
803 Posts
Father take this mans family in your arms and comfort them in this sorrowful time give them strenght and peace and allow them to see your presence in their lives. In the name of JESUS I ask this of you. AMEN

·
Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2011-2012
801 Posts
Ive known Gary for a long time.He was a great guy and he will be missed in the hunting community and many other areas.Our prayers and thoughts are with his family....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts