Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Super Moderator
14,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right--your favorite high tech redneck, your favorite moderator and mine--fullof it---err---uhhh fullcredit! Yessir---It's a beautiful day from high above the tater pile---well 22 feet above anyway. I bumped a couple of deer coming in, but that's really nor unexpected. Had a small deer come in a few minutes ago, but it left out. Mama had to be close by--probably in the tall weeds. Other than a couple of squirrels dropping pecans on my tin roof, not much going on. HalfCredit sent a text and said he had 2 tater eaters in front of him for a while, and also saw 21 turkeys--no gobblers. Can't shoot 'em around the corn anyway, but we can go around and head 'em off if necessary. I'll try to check in from time to time today---gotta save the batteries on the laptop and the cell phone.

Absolutely gorgeous morning! Thank you, Lord!

· Registered
4,612 Posts
My job is really starting to suck: I do shipping and receiving so everytime I record the date it reminds me that I am a absolute idiot and should of taken the day off and be sitting in my bowstand surrounded by white oaks::banghead::boohoo:

Full credit, We appreciate the updates. It's good to know someone is using
there head for something other than making a livin.:up:

· Registered
4,034 Posts
Dang work sucks!!!

An absolutely perfect morning and I'm here in the office listening to little 'ol ladies complain about their arthritis.:smack:

Oh well, looks like the weather may hold for a few days. Maybe I can get out to hunt soon.

hd

· Member<br>2010 Turkey Contest Winner
909 Posts
It could be worse. I have been studying all morning for a calculus test this afternoon:mad::smack::down:. I'll be out there tomorrow and Friday morning though!!
That is the only thing I have read that hasn't depressed me all morning. Cal I and II weren't bad but III was another story. Man......I don't miss school at all.

· Super Moderator
14,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Seen 8 so far, but I'm not in the market for does and button bucks right now. They've been coming in and out all morning, but haven't seen anything in the last hour or so. If one of those bucks would come in and pose like the does did this morning---WHACK---but they have to come in first!! HalfCredit has seen 7 at last contact. I guess I'll just sit right here the rest of the day. Got my coffee, book, deer hunting magazines, food, and Y'ALL!!!! Beats the heck out of working! Afternoon hunts are normally much better around here. It's been great so far---so maybe it'll get even better.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.