Post your Side by Side

Discussion in 'ATV's and Motorcycles' started by Natty_18, Jan 5, 2014.

1. jd huntn

jd huntn Well-Known Member

alma
    [​IMG].
    17 xp 1000, power bass xtreme xl800 soundbar, cree rock lights, around 340 miles on the clock, no issues yet.

2. Stainless

Stainless Well-Known Member

IMG_2035.JPG
    I've always been a four wheeler guy till last Summer when I got a smoking deal on this Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000. It's not the newest and greatest but it goes everywhere the others go and is comfortable. Plus.. it's already paid off.

3. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

We love our ranger! 2017 570-4 Titanium.

With my parents 2015 570.
    [​IMG]

4. MattMc

MattMc Member

Can Am Defender

Attached Files:

5. davglo35

davglo35 Super Member<br>2015 Spring Turkey Team Contest Wi

2014 Can Am Commander 800XT. Canary yellow meat wagon. Screenshot_2018-01-03-23-03-22.png

Stainless likes this.
  6. jd huntn

jd huntn Well-Known Member

alma
    I’m in the ft smith area and have a new in box rear tinted soft sided rear window that was accidentally sent to me, shop said keep it, i have no use for it if you can use it I’ll go double ck it’s fitment and you can sure have it. Shoot me a number I’ll text ya. I’m not on here much but I’ll see it when i do

7. Buckrub

Buckrub Well-Known Member

Conway
  8. davglo35

davglo35 Super Member<br>2015 Spring Turkey Team Contest Wi

Got her all cleaned up after a 30 miles ride in the Saline river bottoms. Plenty of mud and water right now. Screenshot_2018-01-11-11-27-20.png

9. outdoorjunkiebj

outdoorjunkiebj Well-Known Member

Bradford in hot springs has got a turbo maverick i was drooling over yesterday while getting boat oil, it was "on sale" for only 25k. Pretty wicked lookin tho.

10. Stainless

25k before taxes I’m sure. Then you would have to insure it. I bet most of these units never see payoff.

They’re nice but the only way I would think about buying one was if I won the lottery. My cat will go everywhere those will go and for a 1/3 of the price.

11. outdoorjunkiebj

outdoorjunkiebj Well-Known Member

Thats the only way i would buy one too, but i dont THINK (it could)ur cat will run anything like that turbo maverick, that sucker has shocks as big as my leg.

12. Stainless

I agree that my cat won’t run anything like those and I’m fine with that because it’s still fast on the trails.

The desert is prob the only place to utilize that kind of horsepower. Don’t get me wrong, a new X3 would be great, but not for 30000.

13. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

Took the fam out on a ride in the snow this morning. Fun time. Cab and heater would have been nice though. ha :) I wouldn't mind some canvas doors for it. Those things are EXPENSIVE though!

Snow 2018_resized.jpg

Stainless and TripleOG like this.
  14. Dave57

Dave57 Well-Known Member

I got the factory option doors on my side by side.